12-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #49
Champagne
Second Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Why not? What's wrong with owning a Nissan? I've owned two 300ZXs, and they were great sports cars. They were much more fun to drive than my current BMW 325ci. The BMW name itself does not add anything to the experience. I guess you wouldn't want to own a twin turbo Supra either since that's a Toyota. How about a Corvette? That's made by GM. So, that's probably not good enough either.
Both times I've driven a Nissan they've broken down. They where both rental cars (thank god) with full insurance. That's why I would never own a Nissan.

Had the most awful experience in Marbella because of a break down. Try to explain that the car has broken down on the motorway when they don't speak English.

I realize that these where rental cars, and may not have been treated very nicely, but it was a rather new car!

Also, I'm gown up with BMW which makes me love them even more. That may be the reason why I never had a problem with the I-Drive, as so many people seem to have (especially during reviews (hint, Jeremy Clarkson)).
Appreciate 0