View Single Post
      12-16-2006, 07:37 PM   #34
eclivia
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
the girl is an adult and it isnt his daughter. even if you come from a close family, you should let her live her own life.
i am her brother and i love her to death. and yes she gonna live her own life, but i love her and want to point in her the right direction, put some sense in her.i was once 18 and i know how girls are, and i know how my sister is.she is an innocent girl that start going out. at that stage is the worst, she is too naive and im trying to make her understand between responible drinking and out of control drinking. as wat she did last night, drunk as fuk slept over at some guys house(its a disgrace for asian culture and btw i didnt tell her mom and kept it)if my mom knew about it, she would have been kick out. for asian family, u live under there roof u have to follow there rules.i just dont want her to make mistakes like alot of girls out there that are 18.i want her to have a good life and know wassup.theres nothin i can do right now or make her do this and that, but i want her to know family always first before lovers or friends.last night she was drunk as fuk, didnt call home while me and my mom was fuking worry, calling all her friends, i even check live freeway cameras on nbc to see if theres any accident. but the point is we were worry and she out there having fun.its gonna long lol so im gonna stop typing
Appreciate 0