DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J335Red View Post
Hey Guys

Just got some H&R Street Performance Coilovers for my E92 m3. I got them installed at MRF Engineering. The install was done perfectly and timely and Malek did a great job on adjusting the height for optimal control for my driving habits. Definitely recommend MRF for any suspension work the way others have in the past.

Basically getting these coilovers was an experiment because I wasn't able to feel them first hand, and the reviews on them aren't strong.

First off the car has totally changed. My car does not feel like a normal M3, it feels like it's bolted down and ready for the track. Body roll has been minimized to almost nothing, it feels so much more flat. I think the biggest difference I feel is during acceleration, I feel the car just wants to keep going and going because the suspension is on point. What I'm trying to say is that it's very smooth. It doesn't squat as much as it used to and braking feels better because it dives less.

To sum it up, I definitely recommend these coilovers especially when they are on clearance from Turner for 999.99 brand new with free shipping. Really good bang for the buck.

Thanks again to MRF Engineering for a great install it's because of them I can say these coilovers are legit because let's face the facts, if something isn't installed and setup right it doesn't matter how good the product is without the right install the product won't be optimized.
I agree. I have had them for awhile now and am dropped with a front lip and it sits low. They feel exactly like my old KWV3s.. Best bang for your buck.
Appreciate 0