Thread: My '13 AW/FR M3
View Single Post
      01-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
03BeastCharmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

My '13 AW/FR M3

So post euro delivery in early September, the car has been back in my hands for about 10 weeks, and I've been enjoying it! I had a bunch of parts that I ordered while waiting for it to come back home, and many went on in the 1st 36 hours, but I got one of the last major items to final work today after having to re-order some parts.

For me, Houston roads are too rough for lowering or dealing with a splitter. This is my daily driver, and the E36 M3 is going to be the main track car, so I wanted to keep it clean, simple and manageable and left the suspension alone.

First thing that went on were the Texas Roundels and the white reflector covers.

Then the M Performance spoiler and Dinan exhaust went up. Neighbors knew I got a new car, but were shocked to see it up on jack stands in the driveway the 2nd day The wife still likes to point out that her Dinan exhaust is louder than mine. And it's no contest, the S62 sounds mean.... Older and yonger brothers do play well together

Next on the docket were the extended paddles and then the illuminated door sills.

Last up was the backup camera. Thanks to Richard at M-World for helping be trouble shoot my issues with the kit.

I still need to test to see how the lines color changes compares to the color changes from stock sensors.
The brothers.

The new kid

Tint, and a front clear bra are all that are left, but I figured I'd show, especially now that the camera is finally in and working! Hope you enjoy.
Attached Images

Current: '13 E92 M3 Euro Delivery
Gone: E86 M Coupe; E30 M3, E39 M5, E36 M3
Appreciate 0