11-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #367
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
So on one hand you are saying a car with AWD, weighing 3,800+/-lbs, with NAV, no manual transmission, a back seat, IPOD interface but has 480 HP is a sportscar but one that has 420 HP, NAV, a backseat, weighs 3,500 +/- lbs, with an OPTIONAL manual transmission isn't. Yep, makes perfect sence to me......get a clue man. You can't have it both ways.

And I'm sorry you woke on the wrong side of the bed.

GTR a Supercar? Now that shit right there is funny. A GTR, any 911 version Porsche, an M3, an R8.......not a one of them is a Supercar in any respect.
The M3, IS-F and RS5 are all 'wannabe sports cars' You could put the C63 AMG in there as well(debatable there). The GT-R will rip the M3 in new one in EVERY performance category. Sitting at 95k it's a bargain because cars that match the abilities that it has are OVER $150,000. The GT-R Produces supercar numbers. I think that puts it in the supercar category. Despite the GT-R's weight, it is still able to out perform anything that is under 100k bar none. The 911's Turbo S not being a supercar is what cracks me up. The GT3 not being a supercar had me laughing on the floor. The R8 V10 not being a supercar, O man, I had a field day with that. Please stop blabbering while you're ahead.

What's funny is that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I think you're the one that needs to get a clue. Now, on the iggy list you go. Not in the mood to get any warnings.

By the way it's *perfect sense."

I'd like to have a conversation when just once, someone that can see beyond the damn badge comes in and is able to have a proper educated discussion. Damn fanboi's. That's it for me and this thread.
Appreciate 0