'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
Okay who's biased here? The Colts fan believe that the calls were just while the Pats fans believe that they werent. Obviously the Refs believe that they were right too. So perhaps it's the Pats fans, who are so used to them winning by more than how ever many points, are so biased because they almost lost the game. Okay I get that you guys think the Pats are the best team in the world and I respect that. So Im not gonna go on about those calls since they already happened. I dont get why you guys still complained even though you won the game. Seriously, I really dont.

I mean if you really want to see a really questionable call, recall from the week before when the Colts played the Chargers. They got up to change their formation and the refs gave them a 5 yard penalty and they ended up losing the game. Now THAT'S something that WE should be complaining about but we dont because obviously there's nothing any of us can do about it.

Yeah whatever dude. You simply cannot make a claim without evidence. If that doesnt make sense to you then I dont know what to say.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving y'all!
Why the fuck are you people quoting things I did not say and attributing them to me? WTF is wrong with you?
Appreciate 0