04-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #31
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Thanks for the info. I have learned that it's never easy to fit race seats; especially if you want to maintain use of your factory 3-point seat belts. I just got a set of Schroth quick fit pro's and they seem to be very well designed. I'm excited to try them out with my OEM seats on an upcoming track day. I'm hoping that they hold me in place sufficiently to avoid going to recaro's which will negatively impact the car's utility.
yeah no problem buddy. using the fatory 3 point is still good though for dsily and the quicl fit for track. We're on the same page on that one. My buddy used the quick fit with his OEM seats and loved it and had no issues, but just in the pole position with fatory belt you done budge so i cant even imagine with the 4 point....im excited as well.
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0