Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
He may have done it right to correct the skid, however, then he got stupid by a) coming to a full stop on the main highway on the shoulder and b) getting out of the car to check if he scratched his fender ...

Why not drive to the next exit and do that avoiding to put others and himself in harms way ... ?
I would have stopped like that too...

In fact, when I was 16 I had a similar thing happen to me.. I was driving my brothers Mustang 5.0 which I did not realize had a live axle. Hit a bump on the 405 freeway in the left lane and went sideways across all five lanes in pouring rain in the middle of traffic. Somehow missed every single car. After that I pulled over on the shoulder and sat there for a little bit collecting my marbles..

If I was a father I wouldn't be doing launch control or anything like that with my kid in the back. Reason is that you could lose control on the second gear shift and go completely sideways. It happened the first time I did launch control in my E60 M5, and I have my friend going sideways on video in his E92 M3 last week on the second gear shift. It's just not worth it with children anywhere around. Not to mention based on Tegans face after the launch some brain scramblage action might have been going on

This video I just came across and is pretty crazy too (particularly the second clip), but no saves here:

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0