11-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #86
Johndong888
John
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 M3, '18 S560, '16 G63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV9 View Post
I'd like to see how Sean answers this very simple question before he answers your's.

Plain and simple, people shouldn't be quoted different advertised prices. Sure some members are entitled to discounts if they get certain packages, but the fact that vendors pm special pricing to certain individuals for 1 product at a time eventually reveals itself and turns into a shit storm such as this.

the problem here is that the OP was quoted a different (higher) price than another member, and that didn't sit well with him. Who would that sit well with? on this page alone, several key features of this thread still have not been addressed, such as the question i re-quoted above.

It seems as though you've made up your mind about defending PY's case, and it seems the other 50 members that chimed in this thread are against them as well, perhaps if you would sympathize with the OP instead of attacking how he handled things and questioning bs minute details about business operation, we would have solid and definitive answers.

My concern with your posting style is that you're literally answering like a vendor but dumbing down certain aspects of your "defense." I've never seen a member here so self-righteously stand and defend a vendor, especially when such a thread does not affect your well-being or your business ventures. Moreover, your responses literally generate the type of excuses that most of us see vendors put out. You play dumb by posting an excuse then following it by, "maybe PY can clarify for us" or "i'm not a vendor so idk, but they should chime in"

Point being, I don't like the way PY handled this issue up until a few posts ago, where they came in and apologized, but they still seem to think that it's ok to quote different prices to different people, hence the fact that they've lost my business and a few other members that I can see posting this is thread alone.

So i guess when it's all said and done, the fact that this thread has merit or not, is a matter of our (30+ members) and your perspective. Which is fine, to each their own.
Sorry for thread revival but damn, AV9, you make the best posts ever!! So on point! I was looking to buy some stuff from PYspeed and wanted to check their reviews.

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 | 2014 AW X5 | 2015 MB S550 | 2016 RR V8 (White FTW)
Mods - BPMTune Stg1/Servo, Euro Visors & Side Mirror, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, OEM Perf. CF Trim/Spoiler, Grills, Lights, Pedals, Umnitza V4 AE, ModeCarbon GTS V1, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i
Appreciate 0