08-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #71
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
I can turn the question back to you as well, Sean. You asked why I didn't PM you. I can ask why you didn't PM me to either explain things or ask my side. It's all moot now.
Probably because he had actual paying customers' questions to answer

I still think you escalated something to a level that didn't need to be at.

I don't think anything that occurred is shady by any means

Shady would mean if they took payment and decided to start ignoring you, which happens quite often from some vendors with some products.

I'm not sure if your expectations come from other forums or other industries...but I don't think anything that happened (different price quotes, emoticon, thread being deleted, you being asked to delete this thread) is shady by any means. Each action has a specific reason to it.

I think you may read into things too much and over think.

I think vendors should take note of this thread and either A) work super super carefully with you... or B) Just flat out tell you they can't do business with you (and explain why so you don't make a thread saying they're shady for not doing business with you).

After being on the forums for years... I've never seen someone overreact on something so miniscule... You should PM and speak directly with the individual regarding an issue before blowing it out of proportion. YOU should PM, not the other party, as the other party (in this situation) probably had no idea who you really are and/or why you're upset, since all did put that they were confused.

You guys have reached a conclusion of some sorts, but I feel it's unfair PY received even one bit of negative rep from this thread you created.
You gained nothing and you helped no one (imo), yet you may have hurt PY. Quite unfair imo
Appreciate 0