08-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #67
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level.
~Enrico Fermi
That's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
There's not really anything to be confused at, to each his own opinion but the story is pretty clear and simple if you take the time to read! Just my 0.02$!
My thoughts too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
You're new here so you don't know but...

Re: threads getting deleted.... it's the norm here if you haven't noticed.

threads get deleted all the time, be there vendor threads, feedback threads, OT threads, whatever. Posts get deleted/altered.

It's nothing new. It happens quite often, so a thread getting deleted isn't that big of a deal on here.

Since I've been on for a few years, and i have a lot of posts (meaning I don't stay on just one part of the forum, I go to a variety of sub sections and threads etc, so I see/read more than the average member), so it's not strange to see a thread get deleted or even requested to be deleted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread's posts get altered and/or completely deleted. I could understand why as well.

Then again, this is all just my own perceptions and opinion, so I could be completely wrong and everyone should ignore what I said.
Perhaps threads get deleted regularly and I haven't been a member long enough to notice. Good to know, but it still doesn't explain why I was asked by PYSpeed to take down this thread w/o any reason as to why they wanted it taken down.

Other than Sean addressing the price difference, he still hasn't addressed why the thread was deleted or why I was asked to take this thread down. Instead, it's other forum members hypothesizing as to why he took the thread down.

If Sean had some transparency at the beginning contacted me to explain why he deleted the thread, why I was asked to take this thread down, AND if he had good reasons for doing so, I would have taken this thread down. In fact, if he had a legitimate reason for deleting the thread and explained it to me, I would have never posted this feedback thread in the first place.

Instead, he let things go, and, IMO, not explaining things is a bit shady, and thus this thread was posted.

As I stated in my original post, you can draw your own conclusion. I've drawn mine, and you can draw yours. However, because I do feel some shadiness in his business practice, I posted this thread to inform others that this *may* happen. It's food for thought when choosing a vendor.
Appreciate 0