View Single Post
      11-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #187
BrunoT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
No, I won't give you a break, so don't ask. I'm sick and tired of the bitching and moaning about every f**king issue that comes up with these cars. I have had them all, and you know what, sh*t happens, and people need not to blow it out of proportion with "I was so scared".......so you GIVE ME A BREAK.

This country is full of people who just are never happy, live to bitch and moan, and love to sue over nothing. It is to the point where if someone crashes their car in the snow, they will ask why the car didn't have some warning telling them snow makes the roads slippery.......its enough already.

Cheers,
e46e92
I think you should take a deep breathe and rethink this, as you're not coming off well at all. Sure there are lots of bitchers here and elsewhere expecting perfection. But one's car suddenly failing to run is not a minor problem. This isn't power windows failing or orange peel in the paint. When said car costs $40-$80K it's understandable that some folks are upset.

Imagine you're in the left lane on I-285 in Atlanta when it goes into limp mode. That happens and you are gonna die!
Appreciate 0