View Single Post
      04-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #15
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

RUSNAK Westlake are theives! I bought my Cayman S there back in 2008. Long story short, they tried to switch up my loan (bait and switch) after converting my lease to a buyout! I called the manager and told him to f*ck himself and f*ck his car. I told him the car is his, and I was not returning to the lot to pick it up....He called me back twice and i said F U! and hung up. He eventually got through to me and lowered the payments by $400/mo and I made him throw in every warranty available for free!...Windshield, tire, wheel, dent, etc... What an idiot. He ended up losing more money than he would have if he stuck with our original deal.

On the service side, They charged me $700 for an oil change. After that, i never came back. I also posted negative reviews on yelp.

FU Rusnak!
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0