View Single Post
      12-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

This is my third set of wheels from 360.

Let me tell you they are a great group of guys. They aren't huge like HRE etc. They make sick wheels and put in a ton of effort into every wheel. theyr'e wheels are top notch and their customer service is 2nd to none. I think we all get a little impatient about waiting for our wheels to get done Ill admit im guilty of that.

But 8 weeks is pretty fast for a custom made wheel made to your specs. Try and do that with HRE. The only reason why some people get their HRE's faster is because they are already made sitting in a warehouse and it still takes almost 8 weeks to get them to you!! My friend had to actually had a set of wheels cut for his car from HRE and it took 16 weeks!!!! Not to metnion the customer service is crap.

So give 360 break. They are turning out amazing wheels with top notch quality.

I know how you feel we just have to be a little more patient. What helped me waiting for the wheels was one day i went over by there shop to look at some of the wheels in person and within 5 minutes im not even kidding about 30-45 people called asking when their wheels were going to be ready. And a lot of them only placed their order about 2 weeks before that!!! I was like wow now i know how they feel i would of flipped out!! But Jordan and Miguel picked up every phone call and they were very calm and attented to everyones needs.

Barry C i know how you feel. I went over to their shop as they were moving and it was crazy. They are def. moving up. It was alot of work when they were moving and going to SEMA etc. I ordered my wheels at the same time they were doing all this lol. But also you have to understand they never usually use T1R's so im sure the rubbing was a suprise to them to. But you requested that tire so what are they suposed to do? Also you asked them to make a different offset with a 10'' wide wheel without taking measurements on your car or an m3. Im sure they did the best they could with what they had but its kinda difficult to measure without having the car on hand to try a new offset. Im sure Jordan and the Gang will make it right in the end.

User name lmims526894rou

Or contact me at chrism9551@aol.com
Appreciate 0