View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
JA///MES
PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Fs: 2011 E90 M3 Fully Modified (el Paso, Tx)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Gentlemen,

I am considering letting go of my M3 to get into a GTR so let the fun begin. Here are some specs on the car.

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 915-504-4209

2011 E90 M3
Jerez Black Metallic
Milage: 34,900
VIN: WBSPM9C53BE202599

Navigation
Competition Package
Black Novillo Leather
Carbon Leather Trim
Technology Package
Premium Package
DCT
Moonroof
Satellite Radio

Goodies:

Arkym Carbon Fiber Front Bumper
Black Tow Hooks (Front and Rear)
Full Technocraft Envy Carbon Fiber Intake
Carbon Fiber Headlight Covers
Carbon Fiber Cabin Filter Covers
Vishnu Procede V5 with Methanol Injection (Shiv Pathak Dyno'd the car in El Paso, 4k elevation with 91 ocatane fuel, 365rwhp)
Rouge Engineering Pulleys
AFE Drop In Filter
Black Kidney Grills
Black Sidemarkers
Black M3 Badge
Gintani Catless X-Pipe
Gintani Hybrid Rear Section
Arkym Rear Diffuser
BMW Performance Trunk Lid Spoiler
VMR VB3 Wheels in Hyper Black
HR 15mm Spacers
Eibach Springs
PSS 255/35/19 & 275/35/19 (Approximately 10k miles on them)
BMW Performance Steering Wheel with M Stitching
Verstrabe Extended Shift Paddles
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Trim
M Aluminum Pedals

The car is still under existing warranty. I am the original owner. All services have been done at El Paso BMW. I have some stock pieces left (intake, kidney grills, side markers, springs, & pulleys). The car is garage kept and has a clean title. I have spent well over 12,000.00 for the aftermarket modifications.

I had a teenager bump into me at less than 5mph at a stop light, just had the rear bumper repainted. There are one or two minor rock chips on the hood.
The left rear wheel has about a 1.5in skinny black line on the edge of the wheel. I was the car weekly and I only drive it on the weekends. The miles are a bit high, I purchased the car in September of 2010 and have made a couple long trips to Vegas and San Antionio which helps explain the milage piece.

MSRP is $55,400.00, the actual retail price was $73,500.00. Like I said earlier, I have invested quite a bit in mods so I am looking to recoup some of that.

I am not interested in parting out just yet, mostly because its just a hassle to sell the pieces and uninstall them. I have seen several 2011 M's ranging from 53k to 67k dependent upon the milage.

I would also consider someone taking over payments. The car is financed through BMW financial @ 1.9% for 60 months, payment each month is $1,010.00. The car was purchased at Sandia BMW through a buyer select program. Option to trade or refinance at the end of the 60 month term.

I AM ASKING $63,999.00 OR BEST OFFER (with ALL mods)

Attached Images

2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0