View Single Post
      04-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #74
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by von_zoom View Post
BMW seats do not lend themselves to things in your pocket.
Hate driving with anything bulky in my pockets on ANY car, especially rear pockets, but yes, BMW seats are tighter/harder than most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_m3 View Post
There's an excellent pocket on the right hand side of the steering wheel in the dashboard (left hand side if your in the US!)
No such pocket on US cars buddy. And yes, just checked the car to make sure I didn't miss it for the last year .

Up to now I've been putting cell phone (with belt clip) on center console 'beverage' hole, and wallet and sunglass holder to the right of it, so all inside the center console. But I'm having CA issues and will try putting cell phone somewhere else and see if it goes away. Key in the left pocket doesn't get recognized many times, so started putting it in right pocket. Cell phone is always on right side, so too close to key, and possibly causing interference, I thougth. Still interferes with phone inside center console though. Will try on door and see what happens. All this after I tinted the windows, but I shouldn't be having issues inside the freaking car, right? Need to find out where the hell is the CA 'receiver', to see if I can do something about this. Will also check battery voltage again even though I recently changed it as a precaution. Good day gang.
Appreciate 0