07-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #15
CalgaryX3
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i / 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmv021 View Post
Got my car back today finally after just over a week. BMW Canada over saw the troubleshooting and went through various trials before determining I needed all new injectors. Along the way I also got all new O2 sensors, a re-programming of the car, a new fuel sensor, and I'm sure some other things. They actually took my injectors off and put them on a different brand new M3 and it got the same errors on it when they started it. Needless to say mine seems to be running great now with the new injectors on it. I still have my fingers crossed that it starts without a problem tomorrow morning.

As mentioned BMW Gallery here in Calgary stepped up with a sweet loaner while they tried to figure out the problems on my M3. The 2012 650i cab I drove for the past week was tones of fun and the car started to grow on me. It was always decision time every morning as to what to do with the top (10C some mornings required the heated seats on but I braved it). So props to the guys at the Gallery for doing what they could to keep me happy while my car was there for the past week.

Anyway, hopefully this is my last update on the issues with my car and from here on it its clear cruising.

B
Enjoy the long weekend weather in your new ride!

Asif
Appreciate 0