Thread: Pics and Update
View Single Post
      07-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
bmv021
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 SSII

Pics and Update

Finally had a chance to post some pics that I took last week. I have since swapped out the reflectors with painted reflectors and changed the front grills to all black with the IND cosmetic package (still have to do side gills). Goes in for 40% tint on all windows on wednesday.

For those of you who read my post from after delivery and the problems I had, here is an update. Got the car back Friday with an all good approval from 1 of the local dealers and the reason for the errors as being bad fuel (they said they analyzed some of the fuel and found higher than normal ethanol content). This is fuel that was in the car when delivered to me. Anyway, drove all Friday afternoon and evening and car ran great. Saturday morning, started it up early to head out for golf and got the same raft of errors with emissions and reduced power. Between picking it up and the errors on Sat I did the fuel the car up from a different station as the dealer so I'm not sure about there bad fuel diagnosis. The reduced power error goes away right away after re-starting the car and I'm only left with the emissions warning. Parked the car for the weekend and took it back in this morning for more troubleshooting. They replaced a fuel sensor today and again want to test the cold start tomorrow morning to see where they are at. Drove the car to the dealer this AM and it feels like its running great so not sure what the problem is.

Enjoy the pics. B

Name:  p1.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  61.5 KB

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  59.4 KB

Name:  p4.jpg
Views: 569