View Single Post
      11-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #22
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Your car was ordered correctly, it was built incorrectly.

Either the online configurator, the online list of standard equipment or even the downloadable list of standard equipment at bmwusa, all have errors. For example, the standard list of options show BT and iPod/USB but no Assist. Then Assist shows up as optional equipment or part of the Premium Package, but then the Premium Package does not include Assist. The Nav includes the Assist, BT and iPod USB but at $1350 -because 7H8 is standard. Assist shows as a no cost option, just because it is standard.

If you use any of those with your dealer to argue this issue you will lose the argument. You must use the ordering guide posted above or the one below, those were sent to me by BMWUSA directly when I was ordering my car:
Technic is 100% correct - use the ordering guide, and only the ordering guide, when discussing your standard equipment issues with the dealer. All of us that ordered early prduction week 2012s have already gone thru this, for various reasons, and the ordering guide is your only "friend".
Appreciate 0