11-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #366
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
First off -- it is rip "a" new one not rip "in" new one.....sorry, had to reciprocate with the English lesson.

You say that a GTR's performance is greater than the M3 which any sane person does not deny. And therefore, in your mind, that makes the GTR a supercar? Wow, didn't know the M3 was the "bar setter" in determining one's supercar status.

Nothing else under $150K matches the performance numbers of a GT-R?...ever heard of a ZR1 or a Viper ACR? And to answer the question that will come out of your pie hole.....no, neither one of those is a supercar. They are simply outstanding performance cars that do not exude any level of exoticness........just like the GT-R.

I got news for you --- the only Porsche supercar is the CGT. A Lambo Murci, Aventador are supercars. A Ferrari 458 is a Supercar. An SLR Benz is a supercar. Koenigsegg, Pagani, Veyron, all supercars. Audi and BMW do not make a supercar. Nissan sure as shit does not make a supercar. Get over it. It has fantastic performance numbers but it NOT EVEN CLOSE to being a supercar. You can tell by my signature line that I am no fanboi of any manufacturer or bow at the alter of the BMW roundel. Having said that, I love my E92 M3 but at the end of the day, I realize that it is still a BMW. A great car but nothing overly special when considering everything else out there at all price points. The GT-R is the same damn thing just with better performance numbers. At the end of the day ----- it's a fucking Nissan.
A Nissan that your pathetic M3 can't keep up with.
Appreciate 0