04-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #37
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
This should not be the consumer's problem. This is 360 forged's problem. They charged the card, they should refund the money. They should not have changed credit card companies or changed their accounts if there were still pending charges or outstanding balances. This is a poor practice and represents a lack of foresight. The biggest issue is that they seem to hide information...they should have been more upfront with their customers about the process involved in a refund in light of the account changes.

Punjabi paid for a set of 360 wheels with tires. That makes it 360's fault/problem when they can't get tires. If they have an issue with their tire supplier, they should find another supplier. The fact that they had the wheels done is completely irrelevant, because the deal was for wheels with tires.

In general, I guess there are two ways to look at it. Some people think that the consumer assumes a certain repsonsibility when making a purchase. Personally, I think that the vendor is completely responsible. A lot of these situations could have been avoided if 360 was more proactive/organized. I am also understanding that companies go through growing pains, but a lack of integrity is a value that will likely never change...
Nicely put bro!
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0