01-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex310 View Post
Manu nor I have nothing to do with Leeor's choice to make this post or add anything to it, Manu treats me like family, and we did the same when it came to Leeor, and he enjoyed his first wheel purchase very much and decided to make his own thread and help out. Leeor is a local and we run into each other about 3-6 times a week and with much pressure from me, aggressive pricing, I introduced him to Manu and his wheel order was placed. I guess he is showing love back by making this thread. I have purchased over 7 pairs of wheels from DPE and have a great relationship with them and do what I do because I feel they deserve it after taking care of my girlfriend and I so many changes we have made to our wheels through out the years, and they also give me great prices all the time so I spread the word and I guess Leeor is doing the same.
No need to be so defensive Alex...dark335i was just making a valid point.

I love several products myself, and if you are too eagar to endorse a product...people will think something is up. (human nature I guess)

That happens to me all the time, even though I am not working directly with any one manufacturer like DPE.

I think dark335i got that impression, because you are always pushing DPE wheels, and you have their company banner in your signature.

You kind of leave the door open, when you are out there promoting one specific company. (for whatever reason)

It all good man. Don't let little things like that bother you so much.