View Single Post
      07-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #85
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Sorry to hear this. Nothing is worse than anticipating a new item and having it arrive not working, or damaged (in this case both). Sell that thing and order up a Gintani or AA. Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYHRD View Post
I got my exhaust in today and put it on my car. I think it is safe to say that I'm NOT happy with it or RR. First off, it showed up slightly damaged do to the cheap a$$ box they used to ship it. Could they not spring for a good solid shipping box? At least you don't see the damage when it's on the car. Secondly, It didn't fit right. The driver side brackett was off by a 1/2 inch and needed be shim put in between the brackett and rubber bushing to align it correctly. Third, there are NO ajustable tips, so on my E90 it looks like the tips stick out way to far, kind of like a Hot Wheels car. The only nice thing I can say is it sounds pretty good. The youtube clip on page 1 of this thread is very accurate.

If you're thinking about this exhaust, I'd say save your money and go to a local fab shop and give them your business or buy something else. Waiting 8 weeks to get what I got is a joke! I will never buy any from RR again!

I'm going to most likely try and sell this system. If you're interested, PM me. I'd prefer you pick it up locally.
Appreciate 0