Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
Hello guys,

For 1 year ive been on the hunt for a Red e30 m3. Ive finally found the exact car I want only problem is its in Northern California and being sold at an auction as a consignment. Im fine taking the risk of not knowing what I'm getting as long as I can get it picked up for the right deal. Ive seen a lot of e9x m3 owners talking about experiences with their/others e30 m3s before on this forum. Vehicle is a 1988 model with 151,000 original miles and in amazing condition from pictures with hefty modifications done to it. What kind of problems do these cars have that I should be informed of? I wish it were local as Id have my friends dad check the whole vehicle out and let me know, unfortunately im not in that position.

According to the list on window of mods(see attached picture) it seems to have had a loving owner who loved modding it. If i were to buy a stock one, id do it EXACTLY like he did, so this vehicle is perfect for me. Auction is tomarrow 7/13 at 1pm with a bid amount of $11,500 (im highest bidder as of now). I'd really really like to pick this vehicle up and any help would be greatly appreciated. Lastly, how much would this vehicle be worth with all thats done to it? Id imagine about 22,000 atleast, correct? Is there anything wrong with vehicle from pictures ive posted?

thx boys
the best place to get any info on E30 M3s is s14.net
one of the best forums out there, filled with M3 lovers