Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by all8up View Post
Thanks for the props gents
wj4, you lost a ton of weight...you should be calling up a supp company to see if you can be in an ad (before & after).

Man, there are tons of guys I know at my age that are in even better shape. Honestly it is not that hard...I put in 1.5 hours of exercise 5xs a week, I bet if others did the same, their results would be even better then mine (damn those asian-limiting genes). Considering all I do is sit in meetings or in my office in front of the PC, I cannot afford to sit even more at home.

Scorpion, you are off to a good start. Pull ups are great and my bis never grew (no matter how many curls I did) until I mastered the pull up. If you are not already, definitely do some resistance training for your lower half.
Thanks man, I do a lot of pull ups, definitely one of my favorite exercises lol. I do have a resistance band that I use sometimes. I'm working out everyday, but not really a set time. If I'm bored I'll just get on the iron gym and start working out. Pulls up, push ups, sit ups, etc.
Appreciate 0