View Single Post
      02-10-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

What song is that?

You know what's a good song? "hey there delilah" the plain white Ts

hey there delilahh whats it like in new york city? im 1,000 miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. la la la...

hey there delilah dont worry about the distance im right there if you get lonely. give this song another listen close your eyes. listen to my voice its my disguise. im by your side. ohh its what you do to me.

hey there delilah i know times are gettin hard but just believe me girl someday ill pay hte bills thsi this guitar, we'll have it good. we'll have the life we know we would.

hey there delilah i have so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away, id write it all. even mroe in love with me you'[d falll. we'd have it all. OHH ITS WHAT YOU DO TO MEEEE.

1,000 miles seems really far but theyve got planes and traines and cars and id walk to you if i had no other way. our friends would all make fun of us, and we'd all jus tlaugh along because we knwo that none of htem have felt this way. delilah i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be teh same and you're to blame.

hey there delilah you be good and dont you miss me, 2 more years youll be done with school and il be making history lke i do. youll know its all because of you. we can do whatever we want to. hey there delilah, herse to you. this one's for you.

ohhh its what you do to me. oh, its waht you do to me.
Appreciate 0