View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #42
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

OP: i guarantee you that its not the exhaust. replacing the rear will not change your MPG... I have no clue on why your car is eating more gas but here is what i suggest...

1. put the stock back on ... drive as normal work home work home.... until you are at 1/4 or when the warning low fuel comes up... I suggest to wait for the second warning...
2. now when the second warning fuel beeps comes up... check how many total miles you have used on a full tank...
3. do the same on your new exhaust.. if you are really worried this is the only way we can test the car if its really your exhaust but i guarantee you its not your exhaust.

Even with my Akra SLip on and my Full catless and restless i was only loosing about 5-10MPG.... which is not a big difference and no i wasnt tune...

Now when i had my Akra paired with 200 cell and resonator... i was able to get 5-10mpg on a full tank... not sure why or what would cause it but with an Akra 200 cell cat and res works a lot better..

now I have a Slip on AKra with OEM xpipe... I get the same MPG with my OEM exhaust...

FYI: this is just my experience
Appreciate 0