View Single Post
      10-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #44
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartelli View Post
I can tell you for those not used to 500+ hp rwd vehicles, the z06 vette will be the most hair raising experience you will have, driving it at full throttle. White knuckle driving with the biggest smile on your face. The c63 amg gives the same feeling. Very raw driving experience. DD'ing the z06 is as comfortable as my e92 m3 coupe.
My experience and feelings are the complete opposite. I've owned three C6 versioned Vettes including an '07 Z06 and most recently an '11 Grand Sport. I found the Grand Sport to be better than the Z06 from a comfort standpoint with being a more "streetable" car. Obviously the GS was inferior in pure outright performance. While all of the C6's were a good bit more comfortable from a DD standpoint than the CaymanS and 997S and marginally more comfortable than the 996TT, there is no way that any of them is as comfortable as my current E92M3....nor is any of them as practical.

Don't take my comments as saying that one car is better than the others I have mentioned. I'm merely commenting on their comfort from a DD standpoint.
Appreciate 0