View Single Post
      01-20-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep
Drives: M4

Autocouture and ESS tuning.

Just want to thank Roman @ ESS for answering all my questions related to my supercharger purchase I felt confident talking with Roman and after months of going back and forth I finally made my move due to their solid track record, excellent customer service and bulletproof superchargers. I want to also thank all the guy's at ACM in New Jersey for the install .Tommy, Sal, Lalit and everyone else great customer service, made me feel at home I never felt rushed or pushed aside; the guys gave me a tour of the facility and after talking with them I felt they have the same love for cars that I have, it's not just a business but a hobby and true love of all vehicles, all my question were answered and I also received a call back with-in a few days from Lalit to follow up on the install to ensure all was well. Well recommended, knowledgeable, organized and clean facility..... I live in another state and will have ACM my first contact for mods in the future. I already have some planned thanks again guys.

Last edited by AlteredBe4st; 01-20-2013 at 07:43 AM..
Appreciate 0