View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
SirLance99
Rep
Drives: 2001 Mercedes C 320

My First Ever BMW, What to do?

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this forum but have been reading it night and day for the last week. Have some questions because I want/need/will be getting my first BMW M3 Coupe . I test drove a 328i Coupe last week and WOW was I amazed. I have a Mercedes C320 and was going to get the new C350 Coupe, but no more. I want to do the ED as I believe there is no other way to do it. On top of that I want to do individual order as well. Questions below:
  • #1: If I do ED for a E92 and want to take delivery next Sep 2012 will I still be able to order it for that time frame? If not when is the last time I can order?
  • #2: I want to do individual order. Can I order a E92 in either Brilliant White or Mineral Grey with Carneol Red Merino Leather Extended and Piano Finish Black with Inlay? It's not listed for the M3 just the 3 Coupes. Plus anyone have pictures of the interior in that color? Plus any suggestions on what you guys think of those combos?
  • #3: Who should I order from? I see a couple of dealer here but haven't figured out how that works and whom to go with.

I have never wanted something so bad like this. I want to do as much research as possible to make this whole experience great. I'm so excited to start this process and thank all of you in advance for your advice.
Appreciate 0