03-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #52
Draff1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Silverstone M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
Again the only evidence you have is a possible manipulated dyno...you act like this is some new act by tuner companies...

Haha where have you been since "CAI" companies have been showing 10-30 hp gains....i didnt see you start a bullshit thread about how they where claiming crazy numbers...and we all friggin know that no cold air intake pulls in more than probably 5 HP...and that is if it doesnt actually loose you HP. Not only that most of the "Cold Air Intakes" are not even true "Cold Air Intakes"...where were you guys on this one.

I think it is ridiculous that you guys do not care at all to get strong evidence before you try to rip down a company. I find it hilarious that 99% of the owners of these kits are saying that it is great company and their work is very professional...and then all the guys without the kits are the ones coming in saying that it is crap.

If their tuning was such crap...dont you think there would be more people saying it is crap who are actually running their products in there car?

I barely know anything about either side of the arguement...but honestly you guys claiming shit against this company are doing a horrible job of providing any proof for your ridiculous allegations.
So you are arguing that false claims are OK? I also have no dog in this fight but c'mon. Also, if you barely know anything about the arguement then why comment?