View Single Post
      02-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #10
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Definitely a Scam, the only question is how are they scamming you, the only thing I can think of is they rather you say you want your pay direct deposit so they have your bank account information so they can pull fund from it. Now if you say you want a pay check, i can see them making the oh we paid you too much please wire us the different back immediately. Other than that I am not sure what their angle would be.

Anyway, Monster should not be fill with scam, Monster is pretty good about that. Most like being accounting or Finance background, there are the companies who want you come in and do telemarketing of financial services and such and these may appear as a scam they are real, but they are mostly commission so if you do not get anyone to sign up you do not make anything. They will tell you to call family and friends and get them first since they are easier, and once you suck them in and can not get another knew they do not have to pay you and you leave.

I personally would stay away from Craiglist, since most reputable companies use HotJobs, Career Builder, Monster, Dice, and a number of other job posting boards. I know some companies do post on Craiglist, however do you want to work for a company who can only afford free job posting, sounds like they can not afford to pay you.
Appreciate 0