Alohaaaaa
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 550xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_s View Post
Heh I came from the 63 to e92. Sec cat and reso delete, tune, and kw v3. You're right with the noise and straight line. It's insane.

But... also like you my issue was rear tire fitment and handling. Overall the e92 is a much better package for what I'm looking for and I think youd agree especially with a supercharger
You have to hear one on headers! It's a whole new level of crazy.

Well, I did drive one for a month or so, and it was... Heaven on earth. The only thing I didn't agree with is the torque. I DD my cars, which means city traffic. When I got my M3 I came from a modded 335i, and was a bit depressed when I tried to merge and fell short. I also wasn't used to revving an engine up so high, my mind instinctively told me to shift at 6800 because it thought I would blow my motor. My C63 is tuned to rev to 7500, so another 1100RPM on a tune isn't so wild.

I also think the E92 is a much better looking car. The C63 is nice, but the rear end is right off a C300, it looks odd. The E92 with a fat set of tires is so hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian Beast View Post
I go through cars like a lot of guys here. If you know one you like and want, go get it and stick with it for a couple of years. I am in my second year with my E93. Longest of the last 4 cars.....
Longest I've owned a car is just shy of a year. After my M3 I had a 2014 Audi S4 for... 2 months. It sucked.

Last edited by Alohaaaaa; 01-10-2015 at 02:43 PM..
Appreciate 0