lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista
The MazdaSpeed 6 will have a turbo 4 cylinder engine. The boost is very high.

As for ALL Japanese cars, nothing happens until you hit approx 4 k rpm. Then your skidd control will kick-in, even with all wheel drive, because the car is essentially a front wheel drive with a haldex type all wheel drive system.
I really wouldn't consider 15.6psi @ 2500rpm(boost peak, so it will die down @ higher rpms) as "boosting high". I would consider 20psi or more to be boosted pretty high. Factory turbo pushing 15psi is not bad at all. We'll see how this factory F/I vehicle will perform overtime. I am sure they prepared the engine with extra strong internals to keep the durability level of the engine up.

And don't generalize and say "all japanese cars", many japanese cars don't even come with skid control system. and can you eleborate that skid control kicking in @ 4000rpm?

I am very familiar with japanese vehicle tuning, and I never heard any statement like that. If the vehicle does come equipped with skid/traction control, it does engage alot in wet/snow condition, but thats for all the damn FWDs, not just japanese vehicles. :mad:

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0