Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasMUC View Post
Hello Sam,

i gave up my EDC and do not regret it.
The M3 is my daily drive and i mainly drive it in the city (Munich) and do also track it several times a year (Nordschleife, Salzburgring, Eurospeedway).
I went from stock with EDC to Eibach springs with EDC. Eibach was very comfortable, but no big performance deal on the track.
After that i went to a Bilstein PSS10 coilover. Better performance than Eibach springs, but very noisy front shocks.
I decided to replace it with KW Clubsports and they kick ass.

IMO: If you will ever track the car: Keep away from the Spring Sleeve-Over Kit. I would go with the KW V3 and a good setup (Height, balance, rebound and compression damping).
I had KWV3's on my previous car (IS-F) and I thought it was 100% better then the OEM suspension on that car.

Now- I haven't really fully played around with the EDC settings on my M. I truly really only leave it in comfort mode and drive. Is my car a daily...No. Do I mind a stiffer riding car on the weekends...not at all. Do I expect to track? For the time being no...But thing's could change down the line.

I think all in all, I'll be happy later on down the line I went with the KWV3 purchase.
Appreciate 0