View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
anthonyrap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw m3 competition package

VF Engineering VF540 S/C (SOFTWARE & CABLE INCLUDED) $5500 SHIPPED!! ONLY 200 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 5,500.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
$5500

SHIPPING INCLUDED! PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED! SOFTWARE AND CABLE INCLUDED!
CALL 203 996 5994 ASK FOR ANTHONY NOW!

200 Miles On This Kit! Its In Brand New Condition! Just Needs A New Home!

I have a basically brand new VF Engineering VF540 supercharger kit for sale. I installed the kit about 200 miles ago because I had a buyer lined up to purchase my car with the kit on it but the deal fell through. I am trading my M3 in for a new car and would like to sell this kit to someone that wants a great deal on a supercharger kit!

**The kit only runs 4.0-4.5 psi which is very safe. With that being said the car will make 550 crank hp with 93 octane on a completely otherwise stock M3. The difference that this supercharger made on the M3's performance was astonishing! This kit basically makes the car feel like a super-car when put in "M" mode but still retains the BMW drive-ability when in normal mode. The power is very smooth at partial throttle but when you mash the gas it puts you in the seat!

***Another fact that I feel is very important to note is that when driving the car easy with the power button off, you will achieve 25 mpg combined highway and city driving. I do about 75% city driving with 25% highway driving and i currently get 25 mpg average.

CALL FOR A DEAL YOU CANNOT SAY NO TO!!!
All sales are final. Any deposits made to hold merchandise are non refundable if transaction is canceled.
Keep in mind that this kit goes for $8295.00 new. This supercharger only has 200 miles on it so it is essentially like new condition.
If you are serious about this kit please call or text me at 203-996-5994 ask for Anthony. You can also P.M. me but it is much easier to just call me.

Here are some photos of the kit on the car.

Photos of the kit as it sits right now ready to be sold. I have the original box it came in as well.
Looks just the same as it did the first day i got it. (200 miles on kit)

original vf engineering box