View Single Post
      10-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #1
nickyboy
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: ariel atom 300/ 335i saloon

m3 for sale i think?!

Came across a e46 m3 on pistonheads private sale it was on there for 1hr when i decided to email the seller (no phone no) it was the same car that was mentioned on here about 3-4 weeks ago for being a bargain,it was a uk car 03 in blue,grey ltr with 64k and it had csl reps original the pics that were used were from the dealer who must of sold it to him and this is the response i got......

Hello,
Thank you for your email. I can tell you that the car is in perfect condition. Never involved in accidents. I take good care of it and i can tell you for sure that if you will purchase the car from me you will be more then satisfied with it. It runs great and it comes with all the original papers and documents. I am selling this car for the listed price including delivery anywhere in UK.I set at a "very, very low" price to guarantee a sale. The only reason is that I need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough PistonHeads. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from Pistonheads!

Do i smell shit?

ps just had a look on pistonheads again and the advert is not there anymore?
Appreciate 0