View Single Post
      08-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #53
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

Sure I will take a whole box while I am waiting for Scott's reply.

Cliche or not calling it as I see it.

Chevrolet, Dodge, Aston, Ferrari, and Porsche are racing modified NA version of engines they actually sell in ALMS as well as other racing series. That is not the case with even the current Z4 GT ALMS. As their is no NA V8 in Z4 nor does BMW sell any Z4 coupe. After E92 M3's departure there is nothing left that has a high performance NA V8. So lets step it up and race the all conquering turbo engines and see if they can be improved via racing in durability and efficiency.

If you are one of the top marquee brands in sports/luxury and well known for your performance machines. Then you will have to step up the game to play with the big boys. If not pack up and go home to making ultimate German RWD Toyota Camry. How is that for a cliche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Convicted View Post
Wanna cracker? You're a cliche festival.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 08-24-2013 at 11:07 PM..
Appreciate 0