View Single Post
      10-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
ohioko4s4
Rep
Drives: 2008 Superleggera

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV-E92M3 View Post
sorry to hear that and I feel you.. but it could be a different story if you order an expensive iteam
Agree, my order was around $2500 and not a relatively large sale, but not sure why customer service and ordinary order taking competence has anything to do with what you ordered or the amount of the final sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Pics of your cars, then others and I MIGHT begin to believe your statements. Never heard anything bad about these guys, talking to David right now regarding some Volks . iND is amazing there's no denying that, I have ordered from them in the past also.
Why would the type of cars I own have anything to do with whether you would believe me? Regardless, if you feel this has anything to do with credibility, do some research. You'll find my two Supras on Supraforums, pics of my white SL on UGR's website, pics and videos of many of my cars on 6speedonline under OhioGT2, videos of my white 2010 Switzer GTR on Nagtroc (fastest bolt-on GTR @ 9.62), and numerous articles and youtube videos on the above.

I agree we are all human, but this was a very simple order that they should be able to execute. Their first mistake was not internally communicating what they are paid to do. Their second mistake was not proactively dealing with it once they discovered they screwed up. I canceled my order because of the second. That, in my opinion, speaks to who they are as a company.

I'm sure EAS has historically shipped parts to customers in a reasonable manner or else I would assume they would no longer be in business. I posted my experience simply for those who may be debating which company to order through.
Appreciate 0