Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
For Sale: Gintani Supercharger System E9X M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my Gintani Supercharger System.

It was Stage 3 when on my car, difference between stage 1-3 is the crank pulley, injectors and tune.

You would have to buy a different crank pulley and injector from Gintani to make this a Stage 1, 2 or 2.5. I also have the meth predrilled into the manifold. If you don't want to run meth, you don't have to.

Also, since I was running the Stage 3, I also have a second BOV installed in the back of the manifold. If you want to run 2 BOVs, you have to remove the smog pump in the back of you manifold (unplugs). If you want to run the single BOV, I can have it cut off and welded.

The only thing not pictured is the supercharger bracket and carbon air box. I have to pick them up tomorrow, I didn't have room.

Also, I have a MS Gauge Pod with AEM Gauges. Boost, AFR, Water Temp. That is also for sale since I will be keeping this car N/A and do not have a purpose for the gauges. I can work out a price with the buyer of the kit or if anyone wants it, email me and we will make it happen. I didnt make the post since I have to take pictures.

I'm a honest seller and just trying to find a new home for the sc kit. The quality is outstanding of all the components. Everything is CnC made in house, welded and put together. I think the kit retails at 12-13k? You are getting the kit at half price, I priced it low since i know everyone on M3post lowballs

Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to contact gintani if i didnt answer any questions.

Yes, I've tracked with the kit. There is roughly 10,000 miles on it.

shokri@speeddistrict.com (email for fastest response)
Josh

Attached Images