View Single Post
      02-02-2015, 09:45 PM   #11
Michaud80
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Angry JUSTINCREDIBLEM tried to screw me !!!!

I would like to share a story with justincredibleM. Since October he sold me for my M235, downpipe, intake and fmic. it was only in mid-January I got the downpipe while supposedly sent me three pieces. during the three months he invented lots of reason and I had to make the claim to paypal. therefore made justincredibleM careful ... it's a fraudster who receive money from the PayPal account of his brother Brian and does not send the parts it says send ...

So and now, i pay 1300us and I only receive Downpipe ...

The story started because I wanted to buy him CoilSpring H & R. He told me that he also sold, JB4, ChargePipe, downpipe, Intake, FMIC ER. So I sent him $ 2,500 for the set. Finally, a few days later, he told me he sold the CoilSpring, JB4 and ChargePipe. I cancel the payment and I refer to him in the amount of $ 1,300 for the downpipe, Intake and FMIC all this to the end of October. Throughout the month of November, he mentioned to me that his assistant sent the pieces, but he has no proof of the transaction. So I open any dispute on paypal. He explains that the parts were returned to him due to wrong address. Paypal reimburse me the payment. Justin proves that he still has the documents in its possession due to the wrong address when sending. So the end of November, I refer to him in the amount of $ 1,300. Throughout the month of December, it gives me plenty of excuse like, poor delivery address, he travels, he is sick and etc. So between Christmas and New Year's day, I told her that if January 5, I have no evidence that he send the parts, I open a paypal dispute and that I pursued for fraud. Since I have not had any news of him on 5 January, I reopened a dispute on paypal for non-receipt of the goods. Finally on January 8, he shows me proof of sending followed with a number. I explain that I keep open dispute until I get the parts. When I receive the parts to mid-January, the box contains only the downpipe and the latter could respond to me and do not want to pay me back. I explain the situation paypal closing the dispute in favor of Justin. So I paid $ 1,300 for a downpipe since I have not received the intake and FMIC. I am currently appealing the decision to paypal and I opened a lawsuit for fraud against JUSTIN Brian Nguyen and Nguyen. So I'm still waiting for the decision of the appeal.
Appreciate 0