Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '01 E39 M5, '08 E61 535xi

FT: RPi GT Catless X-Pipe with Fabspeed O2 Extenders

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have for TRADE a set of RPi GT X-pipes with Fabspeed O2 extenders. I bought these recently on the forum but I have decided to go a different direction with my car which is why I'm putting these up for sale. According to RPi's website:

"Increase performance while maintaining the OEM mufflers with our front pipe cat delete. RPi's front/mid pipe for your M3 increases exhaust gas velocity giving you an exceptional performance increase. Made with high quality T-304 stainless steel and comes with the RPi limited lifetime warranty. 100% made in the United States."

http://shoprpi.com/product_info.php?...d3cc365749fecf

As shown new these retail for $1,299.00 PLUS shipping. I'm just hoping someone can use these and give them a nice home in exchange for a catback exhaust!

It is well known that the primary cats for the E9X M3 are a major bottleneck and many find 30+ wheel HP with a cat delete and tune! These pieces are in EXCELLENT shape without any dents, dings, cracks, etc. The welds as shown in the pictures are quite nice and very solid. The finish is very shiny and colored from use. It is a dark almost copper in places. The previous owner had them wrapped with header tape and there are a few spots where you can see where it was attached but it doesn't detract from the pipes. The ONLY issue is the front pipes have each had a mounting tab break off (pictured). This isn't an issue however due to the extremely low weight of the pipes. If this is a worry I'm sure any competent shop could easily make another set to weld on.

NO HARDWARE IS INCLUDED OTHER THAN WHAT IS PICTURED! You will simply need to reuse the hardware currently on your vehicle to attach these.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

I'm mainly looking to trade for a catback exhaust at this time. I'd possibly be willing to add some money on top depending on the exhaust so just let me know!