View Single Post
      09-05-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90.

Stepfather makes me sick.

Well, I suppose some back story here is needed. My mother re-married earlier this year to her long time fiance, Craig Conners. Now, this is the guy who does ALL of the importing of exotic stone as well as fabrication and design and contracting for Vegas' top hitters (MGM, Mandalay Bay, etc..).

Well, He has always been quite a car enthusiast along with myself, and owns a few of the older exotics.. which seem to partake to his taste.

For the past 8 months we have both been talking about setting me up FNA and working slowly at building an exotic/rare care brokerage.. with the certain people I know, as well as himself.. it could become QUITE lucrative.. and at the same time, I'd love what I do, I mean.. who wouldn't? I'm headed off next summer to spend 3 months at a few dealerships to build a relationship with them.

Anyway, my mother called me last night to inform me of her hubbies new purchase.. and before I could even get off the telephone I heard that V-12 coming around the corner.

He picked up a beautiful Ferrari 575 F1 Superamerica, his only taste in Ferrari's is the front engine GT type.

I somehow have to convince him to let me babysit this whenever he is away. My one gripe is this (yes I only did get about 15 minutes behind the wheel last night.. or should I say early this morning), why in the hell would you place the paddle shifters on the Steering Column?

Sorry for the pictures, it was damn near 12:30am.

Last edited by matt.love84; 09-05-2007 at 10:27 AM..
Appreciate 0