05-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #473
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Yeah a little puzzling on the wet sand, makes no sense. The only prep for the car is done right there. Why would they even try to wet sand, that is pro stuff that most body shops can't do right.

When Jamie, BMRLVR, picked up his Individual M3 he ordered Edm BMW to do no prep on eh car surface, inside or out. He came down and did it all himself.

Halogens reveal every flaw voraciously. I have a set and use them for all my detailing. Just hot as hell to run frequently.

Don't sweat it too much Harbuksh, gonna do nothing but piss you off and the truth is you got a pro to fix it.

Just never get them to wash the car when it is there, I demand no wash and put a sticker inside the car.

Nothing good can come from dealer washes but scratches.
Edmonton BMW is a joke sorry to say, I started dealing with them and needless to say I ran far far away quickly. My first dealings with them on a 335 was a nightmare and the salesman at the time (who is now at Bavaria ) was a total joke saying that he couldn't lower his price because it "came out of his commission". Needless to say Bavaria beat their price on the first try (I won't go back to Bavaria either but that is another long story.) I called Edmonton BMW last week to ask about the DCT update, left a message and go figure never received a call back.

Bavaria has a good service department and I would recommend them. Glenn give Nick a call at Bavaria if you are looking for Dinan stuff, he knows his stuff and will price competitively unlike Edmonton BMW.

Nothing burns me more than shit customer service and Edmonton BMW excels there. By the way Calgary BMW FTW!

End rant
Appreciate 0