06-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

09.06.20 VipStatus Meet in Torrance

Hey guys,

I have gotten several requests to setup an AW meet. Therefore I have talked to Dave at VIPstatus and have gotten the okay to set one up at his shop. This is by no means an ALL AW meet, you can come if you don’t have an AW BMW. However, there are “special” privileges to owning an AW BMW because I have marked on the map where the AWs will park so that we can get another “SEA” of AWs!(see the WHITE outlined box in the second image) ☺

When: June 20th. 2009
Time: 3pm-7?8?9?(your choice really)
Where: VIP Status, 19148 Van Ness Ave, Torrance CA 90501:

I have marked a couple sections on the map below. The RED line is for people who are VERY low, that driveway is safer for LOW LOW cars. If your car is not that low, you can use the driveway designated by the GREEN line. This driveway is not that bad at all. You will also see a WHITE outlined box, those "specials" spots are designated for AW vehicles. I hope the front lot is cleared when we get there. The other BLACK outlined box is for other vehicles:

Dinner will be next to Walmart: 19503 Normandie Ave, Torrance

On the corner of Knox and S. Normandie, there is Chili verde, Quiznos, Hawaiian BBQ, some Japanese place. We will plan to park in the GREEN outlined box, however if there are too many cars there or we have too many cars, we could probably park in the parking lot next door in the RED outlined box:

See you all there,

Ed Lin

Please copy all of the below including this line when putting down your name if you plan on joining us and put your color of your car so I can get a count:

1. M3_LIN(AW)
2. islandsnow (AW)
3. maaicher(JB)
4. FStop7(AW)
5. Compm3e92m3(JB)
6. Orange fever (Pumpkin)
7. SunnyD (IB)
8. kevieeroh (AW)
9. M3V8 (AW)
10. Leeeesahhh///M (AW)
11. ebohon(SSII) --maybe
12. rominl (AW) – maybe
13. Ts916inf(AW)
14. t3stman (if I'm still in town) (AW)
15. radz550i (tentative) (AW)
16. t0e (SandStorm Black)
17. slixx1320 (AW)

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.

Last edited by M3_LIN; 06-08-2009 at 01:09 AM..
Appreciate 0