View Single Post
      12-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #159
Skooterbrah
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 alpine white dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WeissBlitz76 View Post
Serious question here for the GTR guys--particularly former (or maybe even still current) M3 owners, who can compare. I don't care about drag racing. I get it, the GTR is faster than thought itself. But can you guys lay down for me what the GTR feels like, in comparison? What about those twisty canyon roads? What about interior (and even exterior, as has already been discussed somewhat) aesthetics? What about driving feel? Can you help me understand these differences, and anything else that may be related? I'm very happy with my M3 at the moment, but I can't say that--if the opportunity presented itself--I wouldn't roll with Godzilla at some point. Thanks.
Im finishing up a huge write up comparing the 2. I linked the beginning part a few posts back comparing engine and tranny, both from stock to both at 700hp. (I currently own a ESS/AR 700 M3 and a SBD E700 GTR)
Jacks 3.8 - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - DPE ST7's - Ecutek via Visconti - 9.4 @150mph 7200ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA
Appreciate 0