Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
My G.I. tract is curled up in the corner crying like a small child that doesn't understand why they were punished.

Indeed it does - sacrifice of my sanity, time, working on the car, sanity, health, rest and sanity.

Friday lunch was good....very good. Friday's dinner was amazing! So were the left overs I enjoyed at 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning and the leftovers I had for dinner Sunday. Hibachi quota for 2018 has been met.

Not so fast good sir. Her quickness with a locked in sure thing for dinner was only due to her pickiness in eating hibachi. She'll only eat it at one place and only visits where the restaurant is a few times a year. She had mentioned her favorite restaurant is in Knoxville, were we went shopping.....shopping for jeans....for her. Before dinner we managed to visit every single store that sell women's jeans to no avail, luckily for me, not even a dressing room visit...until we went to Buckle. I'll stop here as this begins an off topic rant, but yes, the quick decision for dinner was thwarted by a seemingly endless visits to a multitude of stores that resulted in an equally diminished psyche.
The beatdown is complete.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
kscarrol8949.50