Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 128i, '23 iX M60

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [8.83]
2023 BMW iX M60  [9.50]
2007 328xi  [8.75]
I voted for him and I am quite happy with what he is doing. He was handed a HUGE pile of crap from W and now he has to make crapcakes. I am happy we have a thinking man to deal with this mess, as opposed to an old, begrudged to failed-policies McCain and idiot Palin.

I do wish he would sock it to the banks more, but I think we'll emerge from this stronger because he is our president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Well as far as the guy getting called back to Iraq.... Was he reserves or IRR? If IRR, then it is actually pretty stupid. But if he's a reservist, he's probably like so many other weekend warriors.... Thought he had a free ride through college or whatever else he decided to do. Granted, there are many good reservists, and not all of them fit that description, but I did notice, while I was in, that many of them was their duties as a nuisance.

I think our biggest issue with this last election was that people didn't see through Obama's empty promises. Now, whether that's because they let personal preference get in the way, or if they were just too uneducated to see that he was full of hot air, or if they liked what some Hollywood celebs said about him.... I dunno. I'm kinda clueless. This last election turned into a high school Senior Class President Campaign (popularity contest), and it didn't help that Bush has the IQ and speaking abilities of a kindergartener. McCain got thrown under the bus by his own simply because he ran under the Republican banner, and he made thw worst running mate decision in the history of mankind.

Obama voters, where is this magical "Change"? Where are the processes that will even start it? Maybe the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus will bring them?

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=897862
Appreciate 0