09-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #11
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
I think EAS is pretty good. There mechanic takes pride in his work. I've go e there a few times now and never once have had an issue.

They also stock a lot of goodies for our cars and are pretty much a one stop shop.

-D
Thanks! I was literally at EAS, well across from them for a meeting but since it was a bit late didn't get to go in and check them out. Definitely on my bucket list to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie@McKennaBMWService View Post
Joe @ Trinity Autosport, been dealing business with him for some time now, great guy to work with and does his job well. Although I also don't wanna take away credit from other reputable shops such as EAS, MRF, Supreme.
Yes I know Joe and Nerwyll. Excellent guys with GREAT customer service and stand up guys in general. Will definitely be sending them business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
AUTOTALENT, been dealing with them even before i got the m last year, their mechanic Zolti is a fuckin genius... he takes pride in his work and wont let a car out the shop until hes satisfied...
I also have known Sam from AUTOTALENT for years. Great guy and even better shop. Any idea if Zolti is knowledgeable with engine swaps? Maybe I'll just hit up Sam directly also. Thanks for the rec!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
I might be biased but LTMW has to be my #1 pick since they worked on my previous E90 335, numbers of flawless transformations and now my E92 M3...what can I say? Every work they did on my cars surpassed my expectation. I couldn't be happier with my shop choice. I am anxious, picky, and want my car to look coo, LTMW kept me happy for the past 4-5 years, seems legit

#2 has to be EAS, I dealt with them for few stuffs and trust me I am not even their regular customer but they always took care of me like I was their customer forever. Very professional.

#3 "If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One......yeah yeah~."
Thanks for the input Darren! I think the entire board knows you are the walking/driving LTMW billboard. I think with your mod direction and bank roll you could build or blow up any shops reputation through the roof! Between the E92 Liberty Walk M3 and your Honda Odyssey you win the stable of the year haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
Malek at MRF is the man. The guy knows his stuff and is meticulous with everything down to the condition he keeps his shop in. I have to make the trek to the OC every time I want work done on my car but what the hell.
Excellent to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Malek, do you also do engine swaps?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Agreed. I drive up from Carlsbad to have Malek work on my car.