11-09-2011, 03:48 PM   #453
erio
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 JB M3, 2012 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Why must you always find a way to disagree with me Kingleh's is just an example,, don't make me post the For Sale section in NAGTROC, there are plenty of low mile GT-Rs for sale, ranging from the 65-75, hell there are very low mileage 2011s and 2010s that are stock and or barely used...

How is that not a good deal, you are looking at anywhere from 25-40% below of MSRP prices...To me that is a great deal, especially considering how rare they are.
I didn't mean to "always disagree." I even stated in my earlier post you can find older model gtrs in the 60-70k range. See above. I didn't disagree with you on that matter. Of course there are plenty of used GTRs for 65-75k.

It's just my personal opinion regarding this particular purchase. Most car enthusiasts, including myself, are very selective when it comes to purchases. It has fairly high mileage, heavily tracked and with major mods...hence out of warranty. Given the circumstances, even if you stripped the mods away I would say it would be worth maybe 60k bone stock, at most. Those mods, even if they were like new, would not be worth much more than 30-40k. If you are going by your 25-40% off msrp estimate, even 60k would be too much for this car if it was stock under warranty (80k was msrp on a 2010).
Appreciate 0